Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Out in the Garden Again

Though it was in the 80’s this afternoon, it felt so good to be working outdoors in the garden again! I remembered why I like gardening so much; yes I enjoy watching things grow, seemingly out of nothing but I relish being outdoors surrounded by my plants, plants that I can nurture and arrange to my own design. In my garden, once I complete the necessary tasks, I can sit and just “be”. Today I got too late of a start to transplant my new additions, since transplanting needs to be done in the cooler parts of the day, but I did get all the plants that will be going outdoors, out there. This is a picture of the tight quarters before I arranged them. I did get them in a first round order though and I’ll show you that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment